Uniquely designed for infants
- Play-rich environment- promotes fun exploration and movement; bright open therapy space
- Warm and nurturing atmosphere
- Play activity stations- just their size and suitable for various stages of infant development
- Clean toys- any toys used in a treatment session are isolated so they can be cleaned and disinfected prior to being used again
- Safe- entire spacious therapy space is child proof and baby friendly
- Distraction-free and low-foot traffic- No other babies, children or therapists share the therapy space at one time. Each child receives undivided attention
- Strict health policy: babies and parents must be symptom-free from any signs of illness for at least 24 hours prior to PT appointment
- Shoeless environment- keeps floor space clean for crawling and moving babies; parents please bring socks
- Comfortable double padded flooring- conducive for exploration during all stages of mobility: rolling, crawling, cruising, climbing, walking, etc.
- Location: Westchester; in West Los Angeles, near Marina del Rey
- Convenient- quick, easy access from freeway; free parking always available in front
Sophie’s practice is unique in that she specializes in working with newborns and infants. Thus, she has developed expertise in clinical handling skills and clinical insights with this population. For many infant conditions, especially those that are time-sensitive for treatment, effective early intervention with a highly experienced infant physical therapist can make a big difference in clinical outcomes. Sophie stays up-to-date with current research and clinical development. She also implements evidence-based practice. I strongly recommend her as a highly competent clinician.